SOPs for Evaluation of Journals
SOPs for Evaluation of National & International Research Journals
1. The names of experts will be invited from public/private sector Universities, Institutes and
Center of Excellences.
2. Subject wise Committess will be constituted at Quality Assurance Division and for all
Committees approval will be granted by the Executive Director of the HEC.
3. The national distinguished professors will also be included in the subject wise Committees.
4. All the Journals evaluation should include percentage of articles published in the Journals by
members of the Editorial Board.
5. The Journals will be evaluated by the Committees; it will be ensured that expert from that
particular University whose Journal is under evaluation may be not invited for evaluation.
6. The Expert Committee will evaluate the Journal in the light of Criteria of the HEC
7. The recommendations of the Committee will be considered final.